WINTER WHEEL PACKAGES
Winter tires are designed to perform optimally, playing a crucial role in overall vehicle safety and performance, in both snowy conditions and cold temperatures. They’re recommended whenever average daily temperatures fall below 7°C.
- Unidirectional/V-groove tread designs are best at moving slush and snow out of the way
- Large, open tread blocks with many tiny slits cut through deep snow and perform better on wet pavement
- Specialized, soft tread compounds dig into snow, stick to ice at low temperatures, and contribute to a comfortable ride on cold pavement
- Optimal performance in cold weather temperatures
- Enhanced vehicle stability control operation and smoother take-off when equipped with traction control