Wear Pass Lease Protection
Your Lexus is engineered to amaze, and driving it should be worry free. That's why we offer "Wear Pass" Lease Protection.
Wear Pass protects you from additional charges at lease end if your Lexus incurs damage beyond what is normal everyday use.
With Wear Pass, you can now rest easy knowing Lexus will be waiving up to $7,500 in charges* at lease end, related to damage or use beyond the normal wear and tear specified in your Lease Agreement, such as:
- Up to 1,000 excess kilometres
- Damaged, worn, or bald tires
- Damaged windshields
- Scratches, dents, dings, gouges, cracks, chips, missing or broken wheel covers, cuts, tears, stains and burn holes up to maximum of $7,500
- Single items that are less than $1,000 each
- Missing items up to $150 value, excluding key fobs
*Please contact your Lexus Dealership for full details.
Avoid surprises! Review our Excess Wear and Tear Guidelines and Charges for specific examples of what is considered excess.