Explore the dynamic 2021 Lexus IS familyMar 1th, 2021
Building on a legacy of dynamic performance, luxury style and an exhilarating driving experience, the recently revealed 2021 Lexus IS showcases a new level of bold characteristics, further connecting driver to machine.
The 2021 IS arrives with an athletic design complemented by lower, wider proportions with muscle fenders that extend to accommodate the available 19-inch wheels and larger diameter tires. Additionally, the sleek lines and aggressive sharpness moulded into the side and shoulder characteristics define the IS’s provocative and performance aesthetic.
View this post on Instagram
Under the veil of physical energy and design is a ridged body for improved driving performance, response and reduced noise and vibration. And there are options. Nine, in fact.
Here are the trim variations of the 2021 IS:
The 2021 Lexus IS 300 RWD F SPORT Series 1 features a 2.0-litre, turbocharged and intercooled inline four-cylinder engine with an eight-speed Sport Direct Shift automatic transmission. Also included are 19” F SPORT wheels, heated, ventilated, and 8-way power-adjustable front seats and F SPORT design aesthetics, as well as auto-dimming exterior mirrors, rain-sensing wipers and LFA-Style full TFT gauge cluster.
The 2021 Lexus IS 300 AWD sports a 3.5-litre V6 delivering 260 horsepower and 236 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels through a six-speed automatic transmission. This model includes 18” alloy wheels, heated, 8-way power-adjustable front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, a smart key system with push-button start, rain-sensing wipers and a blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert. Further feature packages are as follows:
- Premium Package includes ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel and a power moonroof.
- Luxury Package adds 19” alloy wheels, clearance and backup sensors, a driver seat memory system, Lexus Navigation with remote coupled to a 10.3” touchscreen, auto-dimming memory mirrors, adaptive front lighting system and a heated power tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
- Ultra-Luxury Package in addition to the Luxury Package, this upgrade includes a panoramic view monitor, and an enhanced Mark Levinson premium surround sound audio 17-speaker system with a new amplifier offering 1,800 watts.
- The 2021 Lexus IS 300 AWD F SPORT Series 1 builds on the entry-level model with a power moonroof, 19” F SPORT rims, F SPORT design aesthetics, an LFA-style full TFT gauge cluster and ventilated front seats.
- The 2021 Lexus IS 300 AWD F SPORT Series 2 includes the additional Lexus navigation with remote coupled to a 10.3” touchscreen, a driver seat memory system, a heated steering wheel and auto-dimming memory mirrors.
For an experience of maximum performance power, the 2021 Lexus IS 350 AWD F SPORT Series 2 incorporates a 3.5-litre V6, outputting 311 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of peak torque, joined with a six-speed automatic transmission. This model includes all the features and upgrades of the IS 300 F SPORT Series 2 model and can be upgraded with an additional F SPORT package:
- The 2021 Lexus IS 350 AWD F SPORT Series 3 builds on the F SPORT Series 2 model, making for the most energetically advanced IS. With the Dynamic Handling Package, this IS includes the unique 19” forged BBS wheels, Adaptive Variable Suspension with SPORT+ mode, a carbon fibre spoiler and carbon fibre mirror covers, as well as silver wood interior accents. It is also equipped with exclusive triple LED headlamps.
The 2021 Lexus IS Series is now available at Northwest Lexus, book a test drive today.